Sunday, 7 July 2013

Mont Kiara Thai Massage / Sri Hartamas Thai Massage Origin Sarah

High Quality B2B Massage Service
(MrYang Recommendation)

Sarah Previously working at Mont Kiara Thai Massage Shop where she with her friends needed to compete with PRC china masseurs to get more customers. Its never easy for Thai Masseurs to win against PRC china who has very fair skin and some of them better looking. But Thai Masseurs one thing always advantage over others is their Thai Massage Skill as they really goes through training massage school or physical therapist before coming Malaysia to work.

Sarah and her friends decide to win the PRC china with their service. They tried improve themselves by learning from the internet video on how to perform body to body massage (b2b), body rub videos and some nuru massage video with oil. Slowly they becoming best B2B choice there and among the foreigner favorite choice. With every customers always satisfy with the service, they soon motivated want to be the best B2B Massage in KL!

Jealousy happened when more customers keep coming to Thai Girls Masseur. The PRC China girls who had  intimacy relationship with OKT accused the Thai Girls on several things. The OKT becoming unfairly to distribute customers to PRC more frequently by saying Thai Girls not available or was sick etc... Finally Sarah and her friends decided to leave the shop at the end. Ivy introduce Sarah goes to Puchong Jaya Thai Massage Shop but leave again due to a boss there took drug and always lies. Ivy and Sarah then moves to Equine park Thai Massage but force to leave again due to unreasonable boss argument and ended up stay at the new B2B centre.

She will be soon station at 1Puchong shop on the 6th december 2013.

Sarah now trying being the best B2B Massage in PJ now. haha!
Sarah is known as high GFE, friendly and BJ queen there.

Click here for other girls available and review all the customers comments below there


please visit the website: puchongbodymassage.blogspot.com 
(Sarah and IVY and Michelle at Empire)

3 comments:

  1. Mr Yang, where is Sarah now? want to revisit her... miss her already. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Sarah for the first time last Tuesday which is Xmas eve, wow!! Fantastic, i book her at 11.30pm, when she arrived at the door, she smile with a nice thai greeting, she ask me to take a both but i've already done it at home , so she just ask me to lied down and feel relax.
    She start with my legs, i feel very enjoying with her great techniques of Thai massage, sometime she was teasing me as she soft touching my balls, i really like the way she moves over my body, and its just the right timing of 12am midnight, we can hear the fireworks out here, she whispering into my ears and said Merry Xmas, and we DFK a lot, which gives me a very GF experience.
    After that she started b2b session, which i felt like i'm in heaven !! .......very sensual and very seductive, you must close your eyes here and just feel the way she moves with her naked body rubbing my body, i like the way she used her tounque to lick my body and whispering in my ear then give me a DFK , my dick was starting to grow already by now........
    She ask me whether i like bj? will have to pay her tips, i just ask her please do it, i need her so desperately......her bj was so dam good until i almost cum.......then she stop and tease me again, Oh my God, she really can control the scene.
    Then she comes to give me a long DFK again with her body on top of mind, i grab her ass and rubbing her again and sometimes my fingers went into her ass hole and her pussy, she was already wet that time. She start stroking me and the way i felt was she wants to enjoy as well, so my hands very busy now rubbing her nipples, stroking her pussy as well, finally we cum together and hug each other very tight.
    The experience with Sarah is so unforgettable for the first time i connect to her so deeply through the body to body contact. All i can say is you want to experience it, you got to try it. Thanks, Mr.Yang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Sarah for the first time last Tuesday which is Xmas eve, wow!! Fantastic, i book her at 11.30pm, when she arrived at the door, she smile with a nice thai greeting, she ask me to take a both but i've already done it at home , so she just ask me to lied down and feel relax.

    She start with my legs, i feel very enjoying with her great techniques of Thai massage, sometime she was teasing me as she soft touching my balls, i really like the way she moves over my body, and its just the right timing of 12am midnight, we can hear the fireworks out here, she whispering into my ears and said Merry Xmas, and we DFK a lot, which gives me a very GF experience.

    After that she started b2b session, which i felt like i'm in heaven !! .......very sensual and very seductive, you must close your eyes here and just feel the way she moves with her naked body rubbing my body, i like the way she used her tounque to lick my body and whispering in my ear then give me a DFK , my brother was starting to grow already by now........

    She ask me whether i like bj? will have to pay her tips, i just ask her please do it, i need her so desperately......her bj was so dam good until i almost cum.......then she stop and tease me again, Oh my God, she really can control the scene.

    Then she comes to give me a long DFK again with her body on top of mind, i grab her ass and rubbing her again and sometimes my fingers went into her ass hole and her pussy, she was already wet that time. She start stroking me and the way i felt was she wants to enjoy as well, so my hands very busy now rubbing her nipples, stroking her pussy as well, finally we cum together and hug each other very tight.

    The experience with Sarah is so unforgettable for the first time i connect to her so deeply through the body to body contact. All i can say is you want to experience it, you got to try it. Thanks, Mr.Yang.

    ReplyDelete